- Advance shall be taken where in patient without authorization letter
- Patients referred through medical insurance agencies/ TPAs, are requested to contact TPA Desk at Admissions in Ground floor of our Hospital.
- The Counsellors/Billing Executive will inform you about:
- Documents required for claiming medical insurance.
- Hospital policies regarding advance deposits and reimbursements.
- Type of health insurance available and the necessary terms and conditions.
- As an insurance patient, you are requested to submit essential documents in order to avail of the relevant facilities and discounts.
- Aditya Birla Health Insurance
- Apollo Munich
- Bajaj Allianz
- Chola Mandalam
- Cigna TTK
- Dedicated Healthcare Services (DHS)
- East West Assist
- Family Health Plan Limited (FHPL)
- Future Generali
- Good Health TPA
- HDFC ERGO
- Health India
- Heritage Health
- Icici Lombard
- IFFCO Tokio
- MD India
- Mediassist TPA
- Medicare TPA Services Pvt. Ltd.
- Paramount Health Services
- Park Mediclaim
- Reliance General
- Relegate Health
- Star Health
- United Health Care
- Universal Sompo
- Vidal Health
- Vipul Medcorp
- Health Insurance
Why Choose Us
Experienced and competent doctors with superspecialty expertise provide world-class treatment to patients with all sorts of common and rare medical complications
One of the most efficient and well-stocked blood banks in the region that aims to preserve time during high-risk and emergency cases
The only hospital in Jharkhand, Bihar or Northeast states to have the latest and most advanced ECMO machines to treat the critically ill
Round-the-clock specialized ambulance service, emergency physicians, life-support trained staff and comprehensive critical care facilities
Insurance Claim Assistance
Complete assistance in providing aid with health certificates for insurance claims
The department of diagnostics at MEDICA RANCHI offers a complete range of diagnostic and image-guided therapeutic services
We provide 24/7 patient support.
Latest From Blog
What is Epilepsy? Epilepsy, also referred to as a seizure disorder, is a brain condition often precipitated by stroke or brain tumours and characterized by