Our sensory organs – ears, nose, throat are all connected, so when one part has an infection, the others are like to feel the repercussions. The symptoms of an infection may include runny nose, sneezing, fever, sore throat and cough, which may sometimes lead to severe complications. Some common ENT problems are throat infection, laryngitis, sinusitis, hearing impairment, nasal bleeding, vertigo, change of voice and ringing noise in the ears. ENT specialists are Doctors who specialize in medical and surgical management and treatment of patients with problems of the ear, nose, throat, and that of some areas of head and neck.
The ENT Department of Bhagwan Mahavir Medica Superspecialty Hospital offers comprehensive treatment and care for any kinds of ailments related with ENT. They provide medical and surgical solutions to problems ranging from hearing loss and sleeping disorders to sinusitis, vertigo and voice impairments.
Common ENT (Ear-Nose-Throat) Problems are:
- Throat problems like Pharyngitis, flu, streptococcal sore throat
- Ear problems like infections, ear wax, tinnitus, vertigo from inner ear disease
- Nose problems like allergic rhinitis, sinusitis and bleeds
Our Highlights at BMMSH:
Comprehensive and Advanced care for all types of ENT Cases:
- Rigid Endoscopy (A Telescope with a light attached to see the ear, nose and throat)
- All ENT surgeries like Mastoidectomy, Rhinoplasty, Septoplasty
- Specialised Services like:
- Hearing Rehabilitation Clinic (Congenital Hearing Loss and Traumatic Post Lingual Hearing Loss Rehabilitation )
- Cochlear Implant Surgery
- Dizziness/Vertigo Clinic
- Headache & Sinusitis Clinic
- Voice Clinic
- Nose Block & Nasal Allergy Clinic
- Paediatric ENT Services
We provide 24/7 customer support.
Latest From Blog
What is Epilepsy? Epilepsy, also referred to as a seizure disorder, is a brain condition often precipitated by stroke or brain tumours and characterized by