- Corporate clients are required to submit their company’s credit letter on the date of admission. In case of emergency admissions, the credit letter has to be submitted within 24 hrs of admission.
- In the case of the non-submission of the company’s credit letter, the patient is deemed as a cash patient and an initial deposit is to be deposited.
- Patients opting for a room/bed category higher than their entitled category are required to pay the difference in charges arising thereafter. Charges for investigations, operation theatre charges, and the doctor’s fees are subjected to change in accordance with the particular room category chosen.
Corporate Tie ups:
- AAI (Airports Authority of India)
- Air India Limited
- BHEL (Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited)
- BSNL(Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited)
- CIL (Coal India Limited)
- CRPF (Central Reserve Police Force)
- DVC (Damodar Valley Corporation)
- ECHS (Ex-servicemen Contributory Health Scheme)
- ESIC (Employees’ State Insurance Corporation)
- HPCL (Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited)
- HUDCO (Housing and Urban Development Corporation Limited)
- IOCL (Indian Oil Corporation Limited)
- MECON Limited.
- NABARD (National Bank For Agriculture & Rural Development)
- NHPC Ltd (National Hydroelectric Power Corporation)
- NTPC (National Thermal Power Corporation Limited)
- ONGC (Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited)
- Power Grid Corporation Limited
- RBI (Reserve Bank Of India)
- RIL (Reliance Industries Limited)
- SAIL (Steel Authority Of India)
- SBI (State Bank Of India)
- South Eastern Railway
- THDC (Tehri Hydro Development Corporation Limited)
- Thriveni Sainik Mining Pvt Ltd
Meet Our Doctors
Why Choose Us
Experienced and competent doctors with superspecialty expertise provide world-class treatment to patients with all sorts of common and rare medical complications
One of the most efficient and well-stocked blood banks in the region that aims to preserve time during high-risk and emergency cases
The only hospital in Jharkhand, Bihar or Northeast states to have the latest and most advanced ECMO machines to treat the critically ill
Round-the-clock specialized ambulance service, emergency physicians, life-support trained staff and comprehensive critical care facilities
Insurance Claim Assistance
Complete assistance in providing aid with health certificates for insurance claims
The department of diagnostics at MEDICA RANCHI offers a complete range of diagnostic and image-guided therapeutic services
We provide 24/7 patient support.
Latest From Blog
What is Epilepsy? Epilepsy, also referred to as a seizure disorder, is a brain condition often precipitated by stroke or brain tumours and characterized by