Bhagwan Mahavir Medica Superspecialty Hospital has been chosen as the Best Hospital, 2022 at the Time of India’s
Medica Ranchi received Best Multiple Specialty Hospital of the Year with Maximum Outreach – East at National Summit on Health and Wellness -Awards 2017
Bhagwan Mahavir Medica Superspecialty Hospital, has become the 1st Private Hospital in Eastern India to be authorised to conduct H1N1 test by Dept. of Health, Govt. of Jharkhand
Institute of Cardiac sciences
- More than 5000 Cath Lab procedures, 1300+ angioplasties and 300+ pacemaker implantations including AICD & CRT implantations done at our center in last 3 years.
- We have done maximum numbers of primary angioplasty in Jharkhand, with regular transradial Angiography and Angioplasties.
- Till now approximately 400+ cardiac surgeries have been performed at our center, with very high success rate in both routine and emergency cases.
Institute of Kidney Diseases
- Kidney Transplantation surgery program is running successfully at our center.
- Uro Surgeries through 100 watt YAG Holmium Laser done first time in Jharkhand, it is the most powerful and the only laser of Jharkhand, which ensures zero blood loss and no pain.
- Creation of new urinary bladder from intestine done first time in Jharkhand
General & Minimally Invasive Surgery (MIS)
- Bariatric surgery done successfully – first in Jharkhand
Critical Care Team (CCT)
e-ICU: We have introduced this innovative and futuristic model of remote ICU management. This system enables BMMSH Critical Care Team doctors to access the vital data, critical parameters & live streaming video of all critical patients from anywhere. Additionally, our Critical Care Team can actually collaborate in real time with other doctors/experts in any part of the world using this e-ICU.
ARMAR (Accident Rescue & Medical Assistance Ranchi)
BMMSH takes pride in being the technical partner in the ARMAR (Accident Rescue & Medical Assistance Ranchi), a project which has been started recently in collaboration with Jharkhand police & TATA steel for the benefit of road traffic accident.
Meet Our Doctors
Dr. Nirmal Kumar
Dr. Vijay Kumar Mishra
Dr. Kumar Mrigank Singh
Dr. Deepak Chandra Prakash
Dr. Siddarth Kumar
Dr. Ganesh Kumar
Dr. Sunil Kumar
Dr. Pankaj Kumar Mishra
Dr. Rakesh Agarwal
Dr. Awinash Kumar
Why Choose Us
Experienced and competent doctors with superspecialty expertise provide world-class treatment to patients with all sorts of common and rare medical complications
One of the most efficient and well-stocked blood banks in the region that aims to preserve time during high-risk and emergency cases
The only hospital in Jharkhand, Bihar or Northeast states to have the latest and most advanced ECMO machines to treat the critically ill
Round-the-clock specialized ambulance service, emergency physicians, life-support trained staff and comprehensive critical care facilities
Insurance Claim Assistance
Complete assistance in providing aid with health certificates for insurance claims
The department of diagnostics at MEDICA RANCHI offers a complete range of diagnostic and image-guided therapeutic services
Latest From Blog
Nerve Pain – Causes And Treatment
Nerve Pain Causes and Treatment When some health condition affects or damages the nerves that carry sensation to the brain, we experience a type of
Alzheimer’s: Is Age The Only Factor?
Alzheimer’s: Is Age The Only Factor? Alzheimer’s disease is a progressive nerve ailment that shrinks the brain and causes the brain cells to die. It
Is It Possible To Lead A Normal Life With Epilepsy?
What is Epilepsy? Epilepsy, also referred to as a seizure disorder, is a brain condition often precipitated by stroke or brain tumours and characterized by